WRM, WRM America, RMI consulting, RPG Management And WRM American Holding company provided insurance and risk management solutions to a wide range of industries and consumers. Recent acquisition Fidelity National Property and Casualty Insurance was the largest provider of the national flood insurance program.
The Challenge: The associated WRM companies were operating under different names, with different logos and disparate marketing communications.The organization was often referred to as “Worm” (WRM), which was considered a negative connotation. The acquisition of Fidelity Flood Insurance mandated a change. All branding, marketing and collateral needed to be redesigned and organized under a cohesive umbrella and strategy.
The Solution: Focusing on the “Wright” in WRM America (Wright Risk Management) we insured the new name would not seem jarring to current customers. The name simplified, evoking a larger brand and reinforcing the idea the clients are making the right choice.
– Rename and Rebrand the Organizations
– Qualitative Research with Industry Professionals
– Unified Branding, Brand Standards including Color Families and Brand Patterns for Each Company
– Design and Build 6 Rebranded Websites
– Marketing Communications, Displays and Advertising for All 6 Organizations